EtherWAN's EX17082A provides a 10-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with robust features required for small-business or enterprise environments where sustained connectivity is crucial.
The EX17082A is equipped with 8 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports, in combination with two Gigabit SFP ports. The EX17082A is feature rich with full wire speed throughput, making the EX17082A Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a PoE power budget of 240W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements such as; outdoor PTZ dome cameras, wireless access points, and way-side communication devices.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
Supports 8-port IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Built-in 2-port combo Gigabit SFP for either Gigabit copper or SFP connectivity
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
• IEEE802.3x full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-TX
• IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-SX/LX
• IEEE802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
• 1,488,100pps for 1000Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• 2.75M bits
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
Address Table Size
• 4096 MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 11W (without PoE)
• PoE Power Budget: 240W max.
• Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE 802.3at: up to 30W/port, 50 - 57VDC, 600mA Max.
• Metal Case
• 440 x 220 x 44mm (W x D x H)
(17.6" x 8.8" x 1.76")
• Standard 19" rack-mount size, one-unit-height
• 3.1Kg (6.83lbs.)
• Rack mounting
• 10/100BASE-TX: 8 PoE ports
• Gigabit: 2ports
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per Port 10/100TX and 100FX: Link/Activity
• Per Port PoE: Act/status
• 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
• -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 90% (non-condensing)