EtherWAN's EX17008A provides a 8-port switching platform supporting IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet, high performance switching with features required for enterprise environments.
The EX17008A is equipped with 8 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports. The EX17008A is feature rich with full wire speed throughput, making the EX17008A Series a powerful network switch.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a PoE power budget of 120W, making the switch truly versatile for connecting with PoE Powered Devices (PD) with different bandwidth and power consumption requirements.
EtherWAN — "When Connectivity is Crucial."
Power over Ethernet
Supports 8-port IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Easy to Install
• IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/100BASE-FX
• IEEE802.3x Full duplex and flow control
• IEEE802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
Forward and Filtering Rate
• 14,880pps for 10Mbps
• 148,810pps for 100Mbps
Packet Buffer Memory
• Auto Negotiation
• Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
• Auto MDI/MDIX
Address Table Size
• 4K MAC addresses
• 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Device: Max. 5.8W (without PoE)
• PoE power budget: 120W Max.
• Alternative A, Pins 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
PoE Power Output
• IEEE802.3at: up to 30W/port, 50 - 57VDC, 600mA Max.
• Metal Case
• 266mm (W) x 160mm (D) x 44mm (H)
(10.47" (W) x 6.30" (D) x 1.73" (H))
• 1.4Kg (3.08lbs.)
• Desktop, Rack Mounting
• 10/100BASE-TX: 8 PoE ports
• Per Unit: Power Status
• Per Port: Link/Activity, PoE Act/status
• 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Ambient Relative Humidity
• 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility
FCC Part 15 Class A
CE mark Class A